Call of Duty 5 Server
Call of Duty 5 Server
Call of Duty 5 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 5 Server

The Official Forums of The Call of Duty 5 Server

COD5 PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )

Go down 
+8
Aizen
hoochie
Sergiz
[COD5]Lucius
[COD5]deboss101
[COD5]Njale
[COD5]Google
[COD5]Nikolai
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[COD5]Nikolai
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Nikolai

Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) Empty
PostSubject: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:24 am

Hello, you guys know me ( Nikolai Rolling Eyes ) Recently I have noticed one of our admins not their jobs as an administration of the server ( You know who you are.. ) , they just use their admin powers to get advantages over other players. I was doing all the work, I was on the server for 6+ straight hours hoping for other admins to come online. Then came 1 admin, but he didn't do anything but playing. ( Not to mention abusing Admin class.. ) They gave me excuses like " I am lvl1 admin , you are lvl2. I cannot ban but you can so you do all the work" I'm tired of this... I was wondering if you ( Steve ) could do something about it...

Players of [COD5] server, feel free to report any abusing admins... with Screenshots as an evidence of course.

With regards,
Nikolai Corleone

( I'm going to sleep now so i won't reply for a long time.. )
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:32 am

Well, it is my fault and I am sorry for that but shouldn't level one admins do basic things (Kicks) and level 2 admins (Ban)? A level one admin can help you spot a but there's nothing much he can do.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
[COD5]Njale
Master
Master
[COD5]Njale

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:33 am

I guess this is Layne but didn't he left or maybe Google???
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 am

[COD5]Njale wrote:
I guess this is Layne but didn't he left or maybe Google???

It was me.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Nikolai
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:36 am

[COD5]Google wrote:
Well, it is my fault and I am sorry for that but shouldn't level one admins do basic things (Kicks) and level 2 admins (Ban)? A level one admin can help you spot a <removed> but there's nothing much he can do.
Instead of spotting, you go racing right?
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:57 am

[COD5]Nikolai wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Well, it is my fault and I am sorry for that but shouldn't level one admins do basic things (Kicks) and level 2 admins (Ban)? A level one admin can help you spot a <removed> but there's nothing much he can do.
Instead of spotting, you go racing right?

Well, yes I guess.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]deboss101
Master
Master
[COD5]deboss101

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:05 am

racing was fun XD!
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Lucius
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:43 am

Well im really dissapointed Google..I thought you were a good admin.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:50 am

[COD5]Lucius wrote:

But wait, isn't the job of an admin making sure everything is fair, and players are happy? If I was "abusing", wouldn't the people say "stop" and not laugh?
Back to top Go down
[COD5]deboss101
Master
Master
[COD5]deboss101

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:15 pm

nah..google is a good admin..a fun 1 too but i'm sure he does his job...maybe.... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sergiz
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Since you are already complaining about Google, I have had some bad experience with him also.
If you are admin your first tast is to do admin duty. It should be common sense for you that you don't even think of playing for yourself if there is any work to do.

And the worst thing is that you are fucking around with a few friends where normal players play. Go somewhere where noone is around and then bomb, kill or whatever you do, just don't do that in the middle of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Sergiz wrote:
Since you are already complaining about Google, I have had some bad experience with him also.
If you are admin your first tast is to do admin duty. It should be common sense for you that you don't even think of playing for yourself if there is any work to do.

And the worst thing is that you are fucking around with a few friends where normal players play. Go somewhere where noone is around and then bomb, kill or whatever you do, just don't do that in the middle of the crowd.

Sergiz,
That was one time, and it's not my fault some people don't know what a bomb is, and go on top of it and die. I am not the only admin that have done something wrong, there's other admins they have done worst then me.
Back to top Go down
Sergiz
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:56 pm

[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:

Sergiz,
That was one time, and it's not my fault some people don't know what a bomb is, and go on top of it and die. I am not the only admin that have done something wrong, there's other admins they have done worst then me.
Weird that everyone knows only about you then.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:

Sergiz,

I can get you proof of other admins abusing, and most of them do when other admins aren't on.
Back to top Go down
Sergiz
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 pm

[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:

Sergiz,

I can get you proof of other admins abusing, and most of them do when other admins aren't on.
And what this topic is all about?
Back to top Go down
hoochie
Master
Master
hoochie

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Bravo Niko. someone finally says it. Theres at least two more that i can think of that dont do their job either. It seems as they are only admin because they are friends with other admins. Its what i don't get about this server. I always thought being admin was a job to make the server a better place. Ive seen servers where admins abuse powers but at least take care of the damn cheaters first.

The other two admins make google look good they are so lazy and immature.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Nikolai
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:51 pm

[COD5]Google wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

But wait, isn't the job of an admin making sure everything is fair, and players are happy? If I was "abusing", wouldn't the people say "stop" and not laugh?
The main chat get spammed "OMG STOP USING THE MINIGUN" and even some reported you for minigun abusing them..
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Regular Player
Regular Player
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Well, It is Google's fault for not helping Nikolai, but otherwise he is a good guy, and he is a new admin so its better to go easy on him.

"With great power comes great responsibility." @ all Admins What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.minhaj.chatango.com
hoochie
Master
Master
hoochie

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:50 am

Aizen wrote:
Well, It is Google's fault for not helping Nikolai, but otherwise he is a good guy, and he is a new admin so its better to go easy on him.

you realize other admins have done it too?
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Nikolai
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:20 am

hoochie wrote:
Aizen wrote:

Yes that's true, same goes for me. Recently i have noticed that i have acted childish and immature, expect a better behaviour from me starting now.
Back to top Go down
hoochie
Master
Master
hoochie

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:32 am

having childish moments or being immature has nothing to do with being a good admin. taking care of the server should be top priority i wish some admin would be told that. Niko theres enough difference between you and them that you can say your one of the better ones.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]ExoSanty
Donator
Donator
[COD5]ExoSanty

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 am

i'll make up for 'bad' admins when i have time to be on duty Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfto.be
[COD5]ExoSanty
Donator
Donator
[COD5]ExoSanty

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:50 am

ps: i think it's a good idea to start a topic about reporting admins. but shouldn't there be a general consenus in the admin team? i mean let the admins not blame each other... leave it to players to post there annoyances, maybe with a format: admin name, reason, ... etc i donno. i think it's important that players see there is good solid admin team!? maybe better to discuss issues about admins by admins in private.
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfto.be
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:33 am

[COD5]Nikolai wrote:
hoochie wrote:
Aizen wrote:

Yes that's true, same goes for me. Recently i have noticed that i have acted childish and immature, expect a better behaviour from me starting now.

Ya same here, from now on I will stick to my job.
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Master
Master
Firewall

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:52 pm

[COD5]Google wrote:
Ya same here, from now on I will stick to my job.

Admins! Read this 10 times please:
[COD5]Sergiz wrote:
Please do not mix gameplay with admin duty. If you are administrator your first task is to do admin duty and only if there is none work you can take yourself time to actually play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )   Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins not doing their jobs ( Report them here.. )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next