Call of Duty 5 Server
Call of Duty 5 Server
Call of Duty 5 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 5 Server

The Official Forums of The Call of Duty 5 Server

COD5 PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The server, now... :(

Go down 
+7
Xerxes
hoochie
[COD5]Nikolai
[COD5]Lucius
Sergiz
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
[COD5]IAZZMS[DC]
11 posters
AuthorMessage
[COD5]IAZZMS[DC]
Master
Master
[COD5]IAZZMS[DC]

The server, now... :( Empty
PostSubject: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:54 am

How sad to see this server like this:
The server, now... :( Sa-mp-10
No No No
Alone in the server...

Before, the server had 100 players,
Then it became 10,
Now, only me... Sad
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
Master
Master
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:34 am

Cute Scene!! It made me cry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sergiz
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 am

I wish I hadn't left that day :/
I had so many plans for this community, but now they will most likely only stay in my head.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Lucius
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Lucius

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am

Youve left so you dont belong here anymore.Btw we have made V3 and tested it.So far its excelent.Its Not complete but we will launch it shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sergiz
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:08 am

[COD5]Lucius wrote:
Youve left so you dont belong here anymore.Btw we have made V3 and tested it.So far its excelent.Its Not complete but we will launch it shortly.
Be happy that you got my code otherwise you would have nothing by now Wink
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Lucius
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Lucius

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 am

lol dude we never added anything from that script..not even a single line you wrote.even though u only made like the core.Razz
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Nikolai
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:45 am

Sergiz wrote:
I had so many plans for this community, but now they will most likely only stay in my head.
You left... why are you still on this forum -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sergiz
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:33 am

[COD5]Nikolai wrote:
Sergiz wrote:
You left... why are you still on this forum -_-
To see a progress and get on your nerve.
Back to top Go down
hoochie
Master
Master
hoochie

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 am

well the server wouldnt be like that if people actually supported the server like they say they would. i seen the server at 0 today for a long time. i went on and it took about 20 min and some newb finally joined. then i started showin him how to play there. then the next guy rememebered me from other server im banned from, he came on to talk. anyways after a bit there was almost 20 on.

come on fukers even if no one on get on. someone will come and etc etc etc.

sergiz. stop being a dick. find a gf.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 am

Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

We are no longer using your code. Me and Exo are starting from scratch making a whole new v3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cod5server.co.cc
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:19 am

Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

I am taking Sergiz's side, the "v3" you guys made is failure.
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
Xerxes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:25 am

[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

I actually wasn't notified about it and was not even asked to help. Kind of made me angry. But yeah, according to Exo that was something him and Lucius put together quickly. I'm not completely what for.. but yea.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 am

Xerxes wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

I actually wasn't notified about it and was not even asked to help. Kind of made me angry. But yeah, according to Exo that was something him and Lucius put together quickly. I'm not completely what for.. but yea.

It looks like they just went to SA-MP.com, and grabbed any script and put it up.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 am

[COD5]Google wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

It looks like they just went to SA-MP.com, and grabbed any script and put it up.

I wasn't at the actual test, but according to people I've talked to..well.. it wasn't so great.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
[COD5]Google

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 am

Xerxes wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

I wasn't at the actual test, but according to people I've talked to..well.. it wasn't so great.

You want the IP?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:37 am

[COD5]Google wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
[COD5]Google wrote:
Sergiz wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:

You want the IP?

I have it now. I'll be on later tonight if I get back home in time.
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Lucius
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Lucius

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:09 am

What part of "not completed" you dont understand Google.Its Not completed.There are so many things left..And as far as i know only you hate it..
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
Master
Master
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 am

[COD5]Lucius wrote:
What part of "not completed" you dont understand Google.Its Not completed.There are so many things left..And as far as i know only you hate it..

Is it going to be the same at COD5 Server v2 like we all see people on german radio and same as usa we see those radio ( im not talking about the global chat ) :/

But what happened to the v3 Steve working on? I see it turned to San Fierro Role Play pale
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Lucius
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Lucius

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 pm

You can still talk over radio with /r...its more realistic now that people tlk over radio with /r..
The version 3 steve made isn't going to be here I guess..steve culdnt finish it cuz he was busy with something else
Back to top Go down
Xerxes
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Steve and I were actually going to finish it, but he decided to go and make the roleplay script instead. He said he wasn't interested in scripting for COD anymore, and is focusing on the roleplay script.

The plans Steve and I had for the script were unique, but I'll doubt they'll be put in now...
Back to top Go down
Firewall
Master
Master
Firewall

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:43 pm

First of all sorry for my opinion...
I dont know what happen before. I dont know who is developer or owner now. What i want to say?
IMHO, this server needs community again. Everyone must say his opinion who likes TDM (not RP, Simple DM, Races or something else). It's must be server with open conception.
Exemple: One of regular players say his ideas. Admin start vote. Every registered player vote this. If it's more than 65%, developers must add idea in script. There are no good TDM servers online. All TDM servers like "brothers": same commands, same conseption. It's nothing new and interesting.
Is TDM not intresting for players? Not, it's not true. Was COD5 good server? No, isn't. He has good feature. I talk about rank system, about rustler's bombs, about bomb's suggestions. It was good to reach ranks or bomb hunters with rustler. I hoped he will be greatest server in SA-MP zone. But... We have what we have. Mad It's my second server with same story. (Mini-missions was first) Owner change nothing while months, no admins, lot of cheaters and rules breakers.
I ask someone to explain what will be in new version. Are it possible to do?

P.S. I not leaved server. I played all time and used different name.
[COD5]ExoSanty is good boy and donator but bad player. Sad He exploded me when i killed few loosers and him too at same time (for check my cheats). Learn to play first! Or you think you can kill best player easy? Smile
Back to top Go down
[COD5]ExoSanty
Donator
Donator
[COD5]ExoSanty

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Xerxes: tought we agreed to start from scratch? so you can implement a lot of the original v3...

Firewall: lately i haven't been playing but was on adminduty if i was on, so idk why u say i'm a bad player... if i exploded you, it's because i recieved a report of health hacks on you! and since u were not banned it most of been a false report from a noob who couldn't kill you (that would be the 'bad player')

Google: I did not take a script from sa-mp.com!

To all: we're working on it so if it is not great start suggesting how to make it great (in your opinion)
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfto.be
[COD5]Lucius
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Lucius

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 am

Seriously guys i think Exo did a lot of work and it turned out to be great.You guys should be greatful to him.Hes doing his best..Its not complete though theres more to come..I hope you guys will stay with us on this and back us up..Smile
Back to top Go down
[COD5]Nikolai
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 am

[COD5]Lucius wrote:
Seriously guys i think Exo did a lot of work and it turned out to be great.You guys should be greatful to him.Hes doing his best..Its not complete though theres more to come..I hope you guys will stay with us on this and back us up..Smile
Always will. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Jack_Brilla
Master
Master
Jack_Brilla

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 pm

like i said last time the only reason i got off cause

1.People thinks its fun to use s0bit and fuck around a fuck up people...

I tryed staying with that but for so long dieing made me just say...no im not going to get on unless i see DJwill or Ecko otherwise im on my Ps3 on gta IV

Thats all the truth.

sometimes people will get tired of someone cheating and just comeing back and doing the same thing........

but i see now no hackers is hear but as soon you see the players reach 40 or 20 you start seeing corupted players

The only thing i can do is support on the forums.

afro Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server, now... :(   The server, now... :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server, now... :(
Page 1 of 1