Call of Duty 5 Server
Call of Duty 5 Server
Call of Duty 5 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 5 Server

The Official Forums of The Call of Duty 5 Server

COD5 PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[COD5]ExoSanty
Donator
Donator
[COD5]ExoSanty

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules   Server Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 am

I can't find a topic with a detailed discription of the rules, so:

1. I am the Lord your Admin lolumadd, who brought you the land on this server, out of the house of boringness. You will respect Me and my choosen Admins!

( ok, i go serious now, little asskissing cant hurt :p )

2. Cheating will result in immediate ban. This includes but not limited to: Health hacks, Speed hacks, Vehicle hacks, Weapon hacks, TP hacks, ... Be aware that most cheats come with trojans and/or other viruses, so you're actualy the dumbass.

3. Do not SK or attempt to SK! Spawnkilling is killing someone who just joined the server or just revived from death at spawnlocations. Give them a chanse to kick your ass.

4. Do not TK or attempt to TK! Teamkilling is killing someone of your own team.

5. Do not flood nor spam in the main chat!

6. Teamchat and global chat is used to let your team or all players now what you want to say. The general language for this is English! Use the /pm command to speak your own language with a friend.

7. Respect other players!

8. Do not pay any attention to cheaters! They are verry happy if they see you're irritated by them. Use the /report command if an Admin is online.

9. Do not use Admins private messaging IG (In Game) or on the forum unless you are allowed to. Use the appropriate ways to report cheaters with the /report command. Apply for admin in the Admin Apply section on the forum.

10. Do not AFK on the server! Meaning Away From Keyboard, you're using unnecessary bandwith if you idle IG.

forgot anything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.surfto.be
[COD5]Nikolai
Admin
Admin
[COD5]Nikolai

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm

[COD5]ExoSanty wrote:
1. I am the Lord your Admin lolumadd, who brought you the land on this server, out of the house of boringness. You will respect Me and my choosen Admins!
I LOL'd
anyway nice job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Server Rules
Page 1 of 1